Sunday, January 03, 2010

The future awaits meeee

This is it guys. 2010. I wonder what will happen in 2010 since so many things happen in 2009. My mum keep pestering me non stop asking me to take a job. I know that I want a job, I still need to ask my cousin. But my sister help me ask her so I'll just wait. Hm..what job im taking? At sentosa, but I dunno what kind of job, could be either tour guide, ticket counter or whatever it is. I'm kinda nervous I dunno if I can really do the job but I'll try my best. I need a motivator :P hehe. Well as long as I got a job is good enough because I'm sick at home and paranoid for being fat lol. I suspect my eyes have gotten worst. I been on the computer for damn long. My band finally did a gig last month on October 31. Wow it's still hard to belive we manage to play. It was fun but really bad sound. The bass sound is really nasty! And I can't even hear the guitar! The audience that is not our audience wasn't pleased because they are hardcore kids and complain that they can't mosh and hardcore dance with our song. We played Pop/punk rock songs:

Blink 182- Dammit, Man Overboard, The Rock Show.
+44- When Your Heart Stop Beating.
Sum 41- The Hell Song.
Rise Against - Give It All
Green Day - Holiday

And my classmate friend join the gig with us too. They came late and didn't get to watch our performance. Can't blame them, it's raining heavily. They are hardcore punk band and they really blew the audience off. They perform really well. I think next time we really have to take gigs that only have normal rock gendre. =\



My drum skill is getting worst, what the hell. I need to train more and nobody gets in my way >:(


See if you can find anything odd about this coffee shop menu.(take note it's prata menu)





The prata is a lie, it's delicious yet it come with a TERRIBLE PRICE.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girls Cams

Amateur Girls

Cam to Cam Sex