Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010

Well I decided that I'm going blog in 2010. Not sure why I don't want to start now or last time anyway. So many things happen in 2009, I mean seriously a lot! I don't really kow how to explain but it's really a tough year but I bet next year is gonna be even more tough. I'm going into Polytechnic soon but I still doubt if they gonna accept me into poly or not, I will just let God decide my fate.

Hmm.. I'm gonna find a job soon. Still not sure what kind of job I want to take. Waiter or cashier is not an option! I just happen not to like 'em. Urgh I really need the money. To buy new phone, graphic card and some parts of drum kit.


Oh yea about the phone that I'm gonna buy soon is the n900. Never heard of it? Yea Nokia keeping silence not to release in Singapore and some Asia country even though Singapore is nokia favourite customer, fuck it. It is really an high end phone then what you think it is. So far maybe 10 or more people own this phone by paying shipping or buy at phone shop that import the phone. n97 is not a really good phone as what you think it is. If they throw away the symbian os and replace with maemo 5 it will be awesome and at least make the hardware better.To compare n900 and n97 is like making n900 the big daddy and n97 the pussy.

n900 use 600mhz cpu(some people said can increase up to 1ghz) use 256mb+768mb virual memory, multi tasking, exellent web surfing. 800x600 resolution

n97 use 424mhz cpu, 128mb memory( they gonna extend more soon when firmware is updated) 640x360 resolution.

Yea n900 use maemo 5 base on linux os. It's neat and have the best multi tasking phone just like computer. That's what I like about n900 and it's open source too, you can play snes and quake 3 in it. To compare with Iphone 3GS? Well a lot of people prefer iphone base on looks and lots of application since maeomo 5 is still new and doesn't have a lot of application, yet. But the phone have potential it soon will be well known. They are doing a project of maemo 6 that will be the complete os. Well that's it for now. Bye :D


0 comments: