Tuesday, January 05, 2010

doubtful..

Well this morning, my mum still pestering me to apply job at the website so I go in there. Hmm.. well there are many kind of job to choose but wow all need at least to be able to work for 6 month? Then what about my poly? Well, I go for apply it ask me for sentosa account so I create one. Wow the form is reallly long and struggle some question but I manage to pull it off. But then I was talking to my friend in msn talk about the sentosa. She asked me whether if I want to work starbuck with her. Well I guess I chance my mind about sentosa and give it a try on starbuck anyway =]

Hmmm...nothing much to do today, just chatting with my friend, annoy neighbour with my usual drum and doing the blog frame. Well ciaoussss~




I wonder which ball he's catching.

0 comments: