Friday, January 22, 2010

Birthday

Yep, today is my 19th birthday. Nothing to say much about my birthday, except that I'm getting older haha. Few of my friend wish me happy birthday, I thank you :) Some don't but it is okay, it's normal that people forgot and I don't really mind about the birthday wish thing and even I forgot other people birthday. This morning my mum ask me what present she want to buy for me. I said drum cymbal, she's like "whaaaat...? banyak cantik muke kau?" Haha I wasn't really seriously actually, just kidding her. Hmm..go friday prayer as per normal. Gosh nothing much to do today. Usually on my birthday I either go out with family or with friends but today just..nothing? First time in my life haha. Everyone is busy I guess maybe I just have to wait then..

0 comments: