Friday, January 08, 2010

graduating soon =]

I got a graduation letter from ITE. Well almost everyone is talking about it. Well since it will be the last day to see my school, friends and my awesome teachers. Gonna miss all the fun we had. But I'm sure we can still contact each other after graduate. I hope I can make another good memories in Polytechnic soon.
Hmmm...we gotta wear strictly formal shirt and trousers and even full dark coloured shoes wow. I was hoping there's a rentel formal shirt. Shit I can't wear my sneakers, luckily I have a full black cover shoes but it's tight but I don't really mind anyway. Maybe I will buy a tie soon but I don't even know how to wear a tie. I guess I will watch some tutorial video. Will be graduating on 3rd February for EIT Department. That's cool, most of my friend will be there =D
I'm kinda nervous but still, I can't wait for graduation. Well my mind is blank now so I be posting more soon. See ya

0 comments: