Wednesday, September 06, 2006

yooz



Guess what kind of my favourite myth horse is this?

Guess what. I tell you a secret. I can't keep this secret for long anyway. I got a free iPod Nano 4GB! It's worth of $489! Thanks to my sister. But sometime she's hopeless. I can't install iPod software into my computer because mine is a old version Window ME. I ask her to help to put song into her laptop but she's too lazy or just being selfish. But now I just wait till my mum buy an update of Window XP. I been having a weird dreams. I dreamed 2 time this morning. I can't tell you because it's difficult. I can only tell my friend from outside. But I will just tell you what I dream about. First I dream about Nazis having war in Singapore! 2nd is even weirder. I dream about jesus christ in the movie: The Passion. Well it's something about violence. But I can't say much. Anyway I go fry some fries and hotdog. BYE

0 comments: