Wednesday, September 20, 2006

bleh

Hey guys, I will try to make a bigger font size post for you to read if you can't see well.

Yesterday me and my best friend Mahdi is going to buy presents for Amirul because his birthday is on 15 of september. Our new friend Atika is the one who desided to buy present for amirul and asked us to meet her infront of MRT ez-link auto door..or whatever it is. We came there about 6.25pm. I told Mahdi that she will coming late. And so we waited for an hour. Mahdi decided to leave because he complain that his leg is painful. I'd say we just wait for the sake of her -_-. Finally she came about almost 7.45pm. Long Live Atika. She keep apologize many times for being late but We don't really mind. So the first shop we buy for amirul present is the Bass Guitar so he can practise his fingering and easier to train without instructor. It cost hell lot of money about $27. pfft. And Mahdi paid for it. Next Atika wanted us to go Sportlink to buy Amirul a cool T-shirt. It really take a long time to just buy a one and only shirt. I got too bored so I do some stupid jokes on them. After a looooong time we finnaly picked up a nice T-shirt Nike. It's Cool Icy Blue T-shirt. Ater that its time to go home because we done buy some things. I walk straight back home. I was planning to buy amirul for games but I don't have much money but I can manage to save fast.

0 comments: