Tuesday, September 19, 2006

boring ice skating day

Hey Guys, sorry I was too lazy to post my blog but I am now.

Well last Saturday me and my friends especially Amirul and Ahmad going ice-skating. I was like...uh.. okay (-_-) . But I had to go to my drum lesson first. This time my drum lesson was quite fun. Me and my teacher are trying to read the notes of the Zombie song that my friend Suhaimi printed for me. Gosh his program sucks alot really. All the notes are tabbed and upside down. Drum tab notes has been corrupted obviously if you see my notes. LOL my teacher had a hard time trying to read the drum notes. We both giggling at each other because of the strange weird note. So he try and redo back by writing a new note so it will be easier for me to read and play. After that bla bla bla on 4 o'clock plus, I met my friend in the MRT Station waiting for me. I apologize for being late. And then met my other friend we went to Jurong ice-skating. 1 group had to pay $10.30 each. I regreted paying for the ice-skating. I realised im not into ice-skating much because its not really fun for me. Ice were melting and the floor is being smoother and smoother. At last I got leg cramp and my ankle fooot were damn painful man. Ah I GIVE UPPP! Then my friend Ahmad went to eat and me and Amirul go home straight away. We took bus 178 very long distance ride. But at least we get to rest and sleep in the bus listening to my new iPOD and amirul PSP music song. Gosh what a boring day and waste of money (-_-)"

0 comments: