Friday, September 01, 2006

=D

Update song: ColdPlay - The Scientist

Yesterday was the most exciting part of my day. Yesterday morning I called my friend to go jamming together. So I brought 16 dollar to pay the jam and 5 dollar to top up my ez-link card but my sister borrowed my card! And now I'm going for drum lesson and I don't have any card to go so I borrowed my mum's card. Anyway we took bus 169 to go North Point near Yishun but abit more further. And we walk till at Khatib and walk along the Army Camp. I saw a weapon inside the base that I never seen before in reallife. I saw a Motars, Fire Brigates and Tanks. Okay so whatever...then it took 10 to 15 min to walk till at the jamming place. WE're damn sweating. Finally we found the place. The jamming owner ask us to wait till about 5.15pm or 5.30pm something like that. Surprisingly My friend pay for us. Wow I save my 16 dollar. I could either save for drum set or buy a pet terrapin ^^. Finally it's our turn! They equiped for us 2 electric guitar 1 bass guitar and a drum set. YAY I could play drum as long as I like within 1 hour. But my friend kepo kepo want to try the drum. I also kepo la. So we having fun and playing the zombie song from the cranberries band. I rather choose the Dream song. And then bla bla bla.. after 1 hour there's a red light, that means times up! One of my friend had to go home early as soon as possible. My other friend invite us to go having dinner with us at the banquet in Causeway Point. We having fun and talking with his parent. They treat us food and movie tickets too. They're very nice people. And then we watch a movie called Monster House. It really is a great movie. Very high graphic 3D movie. After the movie, its already 11pm+. And then I say goodbye to my friends and walk home . And also I enjoy the cooling breeze in the night air. Well that's all are my stories. SEE YA!

0 comments: