Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hacked


Hacker...Hacker...Hacker...


It's really a sad day last Saturday. I was chatting with my friend on msn. There's this person who asked me to add her from other game, asked me to go to her new homepage. She give me the link( which i cannot post here). After clicking it, it just went to the Hotmail Sign in page. I told her nothing happen. Then later on I watch YouTube video and microsoft msn mail suddenly appear. I checked it out and it says about my Re-change password. I'm surprised and wondering since when I asked the hotmail to change the password. There's another link said that I can change back and remain my previous password. I click it but I suddenly logout. I'm getting nervous later on. I try to login back but it says incorrect password. I try to answer my secret question but failed. I was too depressed. Even though it's just a hotmail, you can be sad or feeling uneasy if you lost a thing. I have alot of friend in MSN and all gone! And there's important mail I got. It's The End of my mubarak_200@hotmail.com :( How sad and unfortunate. But I just have to accept it. It's God Will. Now I have to write down all their e-mail address. Any way I have been hacked about 6 or 7 times. No kidding, it's true.

0 comments: