Monday, August 28, 2006

:P

Hello!!! Nothing to talk much today. Boring as usual. I don't know when am I going to get this damn new Window XP Computer. I'm kinda tired of waiting... because there's this very cool website called www.fraps.com . It is a software that can record any games you play and put it on www.youtube.com. So well the requirement is only for window 2000 and XP.

Everytime outside my house I heard a strange noise. Its sound like a shooting rifle. I didn't knew there were a military base in Woodlands??

Nothing much in school. Having fun as usual. Omigod I don't believe PLUTO is not the planet anymore. Can't they just leave her alone and just let her be the 9 planet. Who cares what they are...asteriod or mood but I still stick to the 9 planet. Another planet that 3 times as further as the distances of sun and pluto which is called 2003 UIU3 if I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong.

0 comments: